Very lovely to make your acquaintance, let me introduce myself. My name is Flynn and I live in Canberra, Australia. I have a wonderful fiancé and two beautiful boys. I work in the world of international aid, and dabble on the side as a contributor for The Home Journal.
This blog is going to be all things wonderful to me, reflecting my interests and the passions in my life. I have been a tragic reader of interiors magazines since an embarrassingly young age, enjoy photography, art, I’m planning a wedding, and raising my beautiful boys in a creative way. My thoughts at this very early stage (and yes they are likely to change) is that I will allocate a theme to each day. Hopefully this will prevent me from posting nothing but pictures of my beautiful boys, like these:
So, here are the themes, by day:
- Motherhood Mondays (see what I did there? great alliteration)
- Interiors Tuesdays
- Wednesday Weddings (yes, I did it again. Clever trever)
- Recreate Thursdays: I’ll find a house for sale and show what I would do to renovate and furnish it, complete with pretty pictures.
- Fashion Fridays (stop it Flynn, seriously)
- Saturday Snapshots (my week in pics)
- Sunday Sessions (all about me). And yes, I want to beat mySELF with a stick after all that alliteration.
Now I don’t promise to abide by these completely, but I am going to try (in fact, a few eager beavers amy have noticed that it’s already changed). I really really am. There is a chance that it will start out well and then sort of, well, fizzle (like the blog I started about 5 years ago on the A-Z of mid-century modern furniture. Don’t hunt for it, it’s dull and lame. I think I made it to C). So. Pleased to meet you, hope you can stick around for a while (and I provide you with enough entertaining content to make it worthwhile!